Advantages Of Pultruded Fiberglass Tubes & Pipes
Pultruded fiberglass tubes outperform traditional materials such as wood, steel, and aluminum in many ways. They're easy to work with, more durable, and produce safer products. Here are some of the key benefits of pultruded fiberglass tubes:
1. Available in a variety of shapes, including round, square, and rectangular, and in different sizes.
2. Offer high tensile strength, dimensional stability, and rigidity.
3. Can be manufactured in any size and shape to meet various design requirements.
4. 30% lighter than aluminum and 70% lighter than steel without sacrificing any strength.
5. Resistant to deformation during high impact.
6. Can be cut and shaped using simple tools, so they're less costly and safer to work with.
7. Effective protective barriers for hot or electrically-charged components since they don't conduct heat or electricity.
8. Non-magnetic electromagnetic transparency makes them ideal for specialized and scientific applications.
9. Highly durable, chemical-resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
10. Don't rot or degrade even after prolonged exposure to moisture, temperature extremes, or UV radiation.
11. Have a long lifecycle (over 15 years) with very low maintenance cost since they don't deteriorate or rust.
12. Durability and recyclability provide sustainable solutions for the construction and manufacturing industries.
13. Offer the versatility required by today's manufacturing industry for creating customized and intricate designs to meet various needs.